View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

imbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of lightimbindas is a glorious beacon of light

i second you QAU bhai, in all other provincial and federal commission examinations mostly one have to pass a paper of 100 mcq's to get to the interview which is no criteria to judge a candidate.

last week my interview was held in commission, the topper of the test was a guy who could hardly speak English. he had highest marks in written. it took almost 30 minutes to guide him how to introduce himself in English, finally i wrote introduction for him on a white paper and he start memorizing it. then he explain how lucky he was , with using different means he manage to get the highest marks. what i believe that their is no way that panel will recommend him but he had actually ruined other candidates whom would be more deserving as they were not called for interview just because they score less than him.

so i strongly recommend that CSS passed candidates should be considered for all jobs advertized by federal & provincial commission in case they have relevant education for the job.

like they (CSS passed candidates) should be exempted from written mcq's type of tests or initial tests of jobs and directly called for interviews. this is what it should be!