View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 5360

amnayounas15 is on a distinguished road
Default @qau

Sir you are right that we all are qualifiers but its just to heal our wounds as there can be no system here.We know that we all worked hard to qualify but after some days of useless discussion and heart appealing encouragement,no one will even remember us.We got nothing.Anyways,I heartily agree with your opinion but as Last Island said its a competitive exam so I think there will be no benefit of such an appeal.No one will consider it.It seems a hopeless business.But if you think that there can be any solution of it,it would be really great.
@imbindas I agree with you that there are many candidates who even don't know how to speak simple introductory English but they qualified.I personally know some of them in CSS and PPSC test.They are now serving in good groups.At the same time I know such genius candidates who got failed in aggregate.Its all in vain.These system can't be corrected.

@QAU you know what many people on forum will think it a childish act but I can understand the feelings of those for whom this was their last chanceof appearing in CSS.Best of luck
The Following User Says Thank You to amnayounas15 For This Useful Post:
fromQAU (Wednesday, June 06, 2012)