View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 06, 2012
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Then why is it called a competitive examination?

I understand this. but it really hurts when we listen of any industrious and competitive candidate who lags far behind those who claim to have studied just 2 to 3 months. moreover it is really frightening that they cant even be allocated. OK i admit that this is a competitive exam but the competition bears fruits only when it is transparent. in this case we can argue various flaws in the assessment system of FPSC. Last Island believe me there is something wrong and some people are definitely dealt with injustice. i do not believe that there is something like deliberate injustice or discrimination against a specific person but it all happens accidentally or unintentionally. we do not doubt the credibility of FPSC but when the things start going wrong i guess that it warrants a careful review of the system and a proper diagnosis.Last Island believe me there are many candidates crying.... just try to feel that pain....

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnayounas15 View Post
Sir you are right that we all are qualifiers but its just to heal our wounds as there can be no system here.We know that we all worked hard to qualify but after some days of useless discussion and heart appealing encouragement,no one will even remember us.We got nothing.Anyways,I heartily agree with your opinion but as Last Island said its a competitive exam so I think there will be no benefit of such an appeal.No one will consider it.It seems a hopeless business.But if you think that there can be any solution of it,it would be really great.
@imbindas I agree with you that there are many candidates who even don't know how to speak simple introductory English but they qualified.I personally know some of them in CSS and PPSC test.They are now serving in good groups.At the same time I know such genius candidates who got failed in aggregate.Its all in vain.These system can't be corrected.

@QAU you know what many people on forum will think it a childish act but I can understand the feelings of those for whom this was their last chanceof appearing in CSS.Best of luck

Dear just see Safdar Jang bro what has happened to him. no one here remembers him here at the forum.....he was thrice a successful candidate but what he got....its traumatic I really salute his iron will, ceaseless efforts, determined passion and, above all, his patience. various such cases really make me raise a voice for justice.

Last edited by Rixwan; Wednesday, June 06, 2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
amnayounas15 (Wednesday, June 06, 2012), marilatif (Sunday, June 10, 2012)