View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 07, 2012

sajjadali350 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose_pak View Post
I respect your opinion, however your point regarding "Sifarish" is totally out of question. NO SIFARISH AT FPSC. Kuddo to them.

As a proof, I am from a lower middle class, don't have any political affiliations and don't have any sifarish. But, Alkhamdullilah, stands 2nd in AJK, 176th in Pakistan.

The panel considers the interview a totally separate thing than the written. I got 650 in written but 205 in interview. In interview it is not only your knowledge which is checked (or generally it is not checked at all in interview), rather it is your appearance, behaviour, attitude, promptness and alertness etc is checked. As a former Human Resources Manager, when I interview the candidates for any position, I consider it totally separate than the written test marks. Rather I check the candidates commitment, team work, communication skills, personality and cost effectiveness.

After rating on these criterion, the marks are added up with the written marks and merit is made. This is how we do in private sector, in fact in one of the best organization in the world. I think same goes true for FPSC.
as i mentioned people getting good marks wont agree with me .....

a person who gave the interview under the same panel back in 2009 attempt and got 202 marks and now with 701 marks in written he was awarded 165 marks.

and if his communication skill , personality was bad then y he was awarded 202 marks back in 2009.

and about the sifarish in Interview.

i knew many person who got good marks in interview by having a good sifarish. (they didnt appeared on 11 it was back 3 to 4 years )

This thing is not impossible in interview.
Ali Mallah (Thursday, June 07, 2012), Kamran (Thursday, June 07, 2012), samia fakhar (Sunday, June 10, 2012), sanguine hope (Thursday, June 07, 2012)