View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 07, 2012

very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose_pak View Post
I second the opinion. It is confirmed before joining that one will get how much, so useless to say that one is taken aback by the amount of salary received. However, I think the situation is not so bad in public sector. I understand that during initial period the salary is low however after some years it becomes handsome.

I am earning a little more than half a lac a month but still when I see the horrors of private sector, I pray that I get a permanent job. Who knows, today I am earning in lacs in private sector, but tomorrow would be earning zero. Who knows when lay offs are over the head. Believe me, being unemployed is the biggest curse, especially for the people from lower middle class. Even earning in lacs is not the guarantee of improving life standard and mobility within the class as there do come intermittent periods of unemployment in one's life where he has to use whatever was saved.

So, I think when people join they should think about it whether they prefer a little salary during initial years with permanent job or they want huge salary with no surety of tomorrow's earning.
uncertanity in private sector and become unemploy is a great threat due to which people prefer to join govt job........otherwise belive me due to govt policies no 1 like to become part of govt and this corrupt system..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
I strongly disagree. Education ka living standard se koi taluq nahi hota. Taleem shaoor deti hai, tafreeq peda nahi kerti. Aur agar kerti hai, to phir taleem ne us shakhs ka kuch sanwara nahi, balkay bigar diya hai. System se pehlay, is farq ko khatam kernay ki zaurat hai.
main tafreeq ki bat nahi kar rahi balka awerness ki bat kar rahi ho............let me give u example..........
mari maid ko saf aur gandagi sa koi sarokar nahi......but mujha ha.......mera lya safi nesf aeman ha.......

woh bemari main ghar ka totkaoon sa kam chala lati ha but main dr ka pass jana pasand karti ho...........ku ka mujha lagta ha ka ghar ka totkaon sa mari bemari mazeed barh sakti ha.....

baz isi kism ki dosra demagh ka kera ha jis na mera ghar ka budget rise kya huwa ha......

Last edited by Shooting Star; Thursday, June 07, 2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: merged
The Following User Says Thank You to very special 1 For This Useful Post:
rose_pak (Friday, June 08, 2012)