View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 07, 2012
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 Merit 36

muhammad imran sethi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASR KHAN View Post
Well first of all I must clarify that interview marks are not awarded only for correct answers of question. they want to check your confidence, ability for a specific group, personality and most of all your analytical skills. If at this level an aspirants speaks about the number of rite and wrong answers it for sure shows lack of maturity. and the panel.is very rite to send him back to the process for further maturity.
This year questions are being raised on interview marks because there is a consistent pattern that is those with700plus have average marks while thhose in 680s or 670s have 200plus. I have 721 n 187(merit36).it seems that most of 700plus dont have confidence if that is the c>riteria the question is not about sifarish but about the judgement of panel.unfortunately this panel doesnt seem to follow the high standards set by prvious panel headed by a rt general. I have no hesitation in saying that this panel has failed to do its job properly
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muhammad imran sethi For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Thursday, June 07, 2012), NASR KHAN (Friday, June 08, 2012), sajjadali350 (Saturday, June 09, 2012)