View Single Post
Old Friday, June 08, 2012

mani g will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asad Shafiq View Post
@ mani g, Farrah zafar, blossom and student.
Thankyou for appreciating my essay score. I had written my essay on "Truth is a rare commodity despite the freedom enjoyed by the print media and electronic media". I really don't remember my outline now because it's been 15 months since I gave that exam. A day before the essay, I selected 3 random essays from past papers and brain stormed an outline for them because the outline was something new for me. I kept the essay simple and to the point and I made sure I stuck to what was asked in the essay. Since they had not specified if it was national or international press they wanted us to write about, I discussed the national and international media both. I remember giving a brief background to the origins of media, the world over and in pakistan, and also the recent mushroom growth we've witnessed. Then came the 'belly' of my essay and I commented on the positive and negative aspects of the media's growth while linking it to the topic at hand. I discussed both the electronic and print media quoting examples and emphasized objejctivity. I topped it off with a conclusion and some valid suggestions.That is all I remember for now. I like to keep things simple ,short and to the point because i feel things tend to run away from me if i complicate them too much. And even when they don't, i still keep it simple and discreet. That was my approach in the essay aswell. On that note, Congratulations to all those who made it and the very best of luck to everyone else. This may well be my last post on the forum unless ofcourse something comes up and makes me report back here. All the best!
Dear, is it necessary to put quotations or sayings in Essay? Did you do that?