View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 09, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 3747

Waqar Bangash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjadali350 View Post
First of all ....... i gave three reason ...sifarish was one of them ......

and i am not saying that everyone getting good marks got some sifarish. usually these people are only 5 to 6 in numbers.

and my two brothers are CSPs and are in FBR

and three of their friends got extra marks in interview at the time of generals.

and they accepted it.

and another guy the son of i think Saeed mehndi got 626 or something in written and got 250 around marks in interview.

and the level of his confidence at the CSA was seen by everyone.

and If you prepared well in the written and had a bad score in a subject and that score is compensated by the good interview.......then there is no doubt that Allah Has rewarded you for your efforts.

But as i had mentioned earlier that a person who got 202 marks in 2009 and now 165....does not make any sense.

well when you will enter in the bureaucracy you will come to know that having your father as an IG , General ETC is not enough.

Your Sifarishi Must have a good relationship with the panel members in service time.

This thing matters the most. (i.e;Lobby in Bureaucracy)
Bro you may have your own reasons but I have a different opinion than that of yours.
Here is my DMS: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-dates...iadtes-10.html
and this is my interview: http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-inter...erviews-5.html

I have low score in interview in spite of a quite good interview. But I have complete trust in the honesty, integrity and experience of the worthy panel. Right answers are not the key for fetching good marks. They may have their own valid reasons for assessing a candidate. So we shall not have any fragment of ill will towards the worthy panel and the worthy commission

Last edited by Waqar Bangash; Saturday, June 09, 2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: merger
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waqar Bangash For This Useful Post:
amnatariqshah (Monday, June 11, 2012), NASR KHAN (Saturday, June 09, 2012), redmax (Sunday, June 10, 2012)