View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 10, 2012
42nd CTP (PAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 14

Silhouette is on a distinguished road

@ Miss Bokhari
There are multiple rumours being spread..
i) As mentioned by a member, it is election year. Seats ought to have been announced by now. They were announced on the day Merit numbers were declared the previous year. Since it is out of the ordinary that their declaration is being with-held, the only plausable reason for such an occurence is their increase.

ii) A thread regarding increase in seats aired by PTV was created by a member here at forum. He said PTV aired that an increase of 23.1% has been made. However this is wrong. I, having read the strip of news myself which stated "CSS ke pass umeed waroun k liye 231% mazeed asaamion ka ailan."

The news was aired for five consecutive hours which I, myself read a number of times, to ensure there is no decimal between the number quoted. It was 231% by all manners of interpretation. First it was aired with the PM's name, later his name was removed and just the news strip was played at length. It is any body's guess what it means. Different people will interpret it differently. Time will tell.

Regards.