View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 10, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 176Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

rose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the roughrose_pak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpsshadow View Post
A simple reply 'Sir, I agree that working in Pakistan to bring good governance and ease to masses is important but equally important is to bring FDI(Foreign Direct Investment) in Pakistan, establishing harmonious relations between Pakistan and rest of World especially East Asia and Europe (Two potentially big markets for Pakistani products; thereby, improving our exports) and working for improving the tarnished image of Pakistan as a terrorist country in the world. These are the two major aspects on which Pakistan needs to work now and i have more attraction towards the later one. I want to represent Pakistan as a country with immense potential for FDI and trade in the world. Meanwhile, I also want to work for bringing ease to Pakistani people all over the world who are a source of incoming remittances in Pakistan.....
The best answer. Hoping to get allocation in FSP
The Following User Says Thank You to rose_pak For This Useful Post:
tyre (Sunday, July 08, 2012)