View Single Post
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Zohaib786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose_pak View Post
Dear All,

I don't think that there is any official policy of targeting a single subject in CSS. The fact of the matter is there are some so called "low scoring" subjects. This means that in those subjects, aspirant have to go an extra mile to score comparatively better.

I am also victim of Indo Pak history, but still I know the people who got 140+ in Indo Pak. So, it does not mean that the subject was targeted that is why I was given less score, rather it means that I did not do my best in the paper or at least to the level of the ones who got 140+.

Therefore, I would say it is very difficult to get higher marks in Indo Pak as it wants more efforts than other subjects. People consider it easy, study only few personalities, go for exam and than complain about "subject targeting". I am sorry if I am harsh, but I did the same. So, better to opt for the subjects in which fetching mark is easier as compared to Indo Pak.
i second you , because in css the thing which matters at the end of the day is how you have fetched good marks, no one will question you whether the subject is of yours interest or not.