Thread: Quotations.
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

You are the only one who can handle your heart better than anyone else.
Then why to give it to someone else and complain that they are hurting??

When I love,I Love with no limitations.But if you betray me,I love myself enough to let go...

I love the Ones who are in my Life and make it Amazing and I Thank the Ones who Left my life and made it even more Fantastic....

Age wrinkles the body,
Quitting wrinkles the Soul~~

Sorry but I dont need part time People in my life.You are either with me or not.You cannot Just come and go as you please....

Life never leaves you empty.It always replaces everything.you lost if it asks you to put something down.its because it wants you to pick up something better....

It takes strength to hold on to someone You Love,but takes even more strength to Let them go..

The Happiest People with the biggest smiles are sometimes the best actors...

Last edited by Arain007; Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maha Khan For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Wednesday, June 13, 2012), madiha alvi (Sunday, November 24, 2013), marwatone (Friday, June 15, 2012), sara bhittani (Tuesday, June 26, 2012), zaineb (Wednesday, June 13, 2012)