Thread: A query
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 13, 2012
43rd CTP (PCS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Merit 58

shahsamadhamadani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
well it happens in CSS that people with higher education in a particular subject fall apart in this exam but i suggest you to identify what went wrong there, i myself have done MBA in Marketing, i don't know the institute you have done your BBA from but let me tell one thing that our GPA does not matter as the evaluation is not strict in our institutions and papers are also very easy but CSS is a competitive exam where you cannot expect such lenient marking as you enjoy back in your university...so identify the mistakes and come up with solid knowledge of the subject...
No offense but I beg to differ with you bruv...
I also did BBA Hons in marketing from NUML, Islamabad and not from alkhair, or hamdard :P... And as far as i know, NUML was very strict in awarding marks to students in the biz field....
So yeah i agree with you that our gpa has nothing to do with our marks in css but to SOME extent, it does matter... because it shows that at least you have the skills to perform BETTER in this subject... and "33" ??? R u kidding me???

I wanted to leave it anyways coz of the finance portion,,,i have been very much weak in finance and i dont want to risk my 3rd attempt... thts y thinking of opting forestry