View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 13, 2012
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahidalileghari View Post
I have given Gat test 3 or 4 times and every time I attempt the English portion first,then Quantitative and in the last analytical portion.It is better to have as much time in analytical as u can.because analytical portion is most difficult and it requires lot of time.I suggest everyone to have a watch with them.so that they can guess how much time they have left.
I agree. As I already said everyone should have in mind his or her weaknesses and strengths. Arithmetic and Analytical Reasoning were my strengths so I started with them. The choice is at the end of the individual.

Regards