Thread: Urgent Query?
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 13, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 58

soloflyer has a spectacular aura aboutsoloflyer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
well to be more precise... u can say the probability of gettting an office car is inversely proportional to the size of the field formation of IRS

RTO islamabad is a small RTO... but RTO pindi and LTU islamabad are included in major field formations of FBR, so there officers in 17 face difficulty in getting govt vehicles....
if u are posted in RTO lahore u will not get official car for sure, but if u are posted to some mufassil area of RTO lahore like Sheikhupura or Qasoor tu then u will definitely get govt car and may be residence as well. . . i don't have govt residence though, as is the case wid many other civil servants in islamabad, be it any occupational group. . .
ok abdullah bhai , it would be better if we could talk in person. can i have ur email , mine is available in the profile. many people are saying that i have made a big mistake by putting IRS over PCS. although i thought that in the long run , IRS is better than PCS , since two functions of PCS have been given IRS now. so just wanted to clear some fears before finally joining