View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Banned

mukt will become famous soon enoughmukt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sana Shoaib View Post
Mukt,

For some reasons i dont know, i cant multi-quote your message. Everytime, i hit the button and i go back to previous post. Anyways,
It's very easy, just put a "[ quote ]" in the start of the paragraph you want to quote and at the end put a "[ quote ]" and it'll be done. Needless to say, you don't have to put the " and in the last one also add a "/" so it will be like "/quote" enclosed in []

Quote:
If one has already had a good position, he wont be considered a loser if someone else got a good position next year. I said above too, "One has already proven himself/herself brilliant after these qualifications and the real test of personality/abilities/capabilities lie in proving himself/herself on the position he/she has acquired now"
I never said that he/she will be considered a loser, I said that he/she might have to face a person more or equally competent next year and his/her competitiveness can be put to a test.

Quote:
Okay, the incompetency thing. No one is snatching the right of re-appearing ANYONE from CSS. Atleast i didnt talk even a single time about ammending the FPSC rules or anything. Talking about the impact of an action GENERALLY is discouraging? I dont wish to repeat what i have already said two times. You can call it 'angoor khattay hain' and rather satisfy yourself. This is even more discouraging that no one cant share his views.
That's good If you think reappearing isn't bad and is acceptable.

Quote:
I wrote my "previous exam" and it may be my university exam or ANY other exam. CSS is not the only exam. Competition lies in EVERY exam and if it is so, people should go back again and again to their Board and University exams to prove they're best. A gold medalist one year, might not be so next year. If you have to look at 'other picture', you may make even 100s of more such stories, you are free!
We were strictly talking in context of CSS and not any board or university level exam so I don't know how is including university exams relevant

Quote:
Okay, yet "another picture"! :P
No dear! I know 3 cases where people were inducted at the age of 23 and are doing quite well :P and not 'lost' due to their job. The age of 35 years is no doubt the age of maturity AND wisdom but the best learning years are 20s academically. And fyi again (though you already know), the age limit is 28 and not everyone jumps into CSS at the age of 21. (Oh yes in movies and dramas they show that young age is careless ).
Just like every 21 year old doesn't jump into CSS exam similarly when the age limit is 35, every 35 year old too will not jump into the exam.. 29, 30, 31, 32 and so on too will get a chance.. you answered your own question yourself.

And you know only 3 people but If you look around the world you will find many examples where mature officers are doing very well comparatively to the young officers. Obviously, as you said, maturity and wisdom should be considered.

Quote:
Who said it should be only 1 chance?
You are entitled to your opinion and i am to mine.
I say! It should be 1 chance but NOT with the current literacy rate because that way very soon we will run out of candidates with talent, potential and skill because only 1 mishap and everything is gone (if it's only 1 chance) and we cant afford that considering our literacy rate.

Quote:
Yeah you are right but you forgot to read a line in my previous post, "(Answer to those who'll think/say after reading my post that it's easy saying than done by oneself)."
I never said it's easy said than done, I believe you are just saying what you think is right and I am just saying what I think/believe is right.

Quote:
No, i have not asked you and i am not interested in why are you supporting this cause. I take this whole discusssion as expression of views. And i am not going to repeat or clarify anything in any other post in this thread.
You shouldn't be interested either, the only thing you should be interested in is the arguments against your opinion, you should logically (and not emotionally) analyze then and then deduce a logical conclusion which is understandable.

Quote:
Have fun.
You too, Sister!