View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 14, 2012

dms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Its not him alone. For last few days, many people (or unsuccessful candidates) are saying the same thing and they all fall in the same category, believe it or not. If they believe that repeating is not a right thing, they, too, should not appear next year to try their luck again.
You are right but those lines declaring the poster as incompetent were too blunt in my opinion. Had those lines came from a normal member, the poster, me and many others here would not have felt it that badly but an icon of the forum uttering those lines shocked me.
LI you need to be very careful. You don't know where you stand and how we the junior members idealize you.Seniority comes with responsibility and modesty.
By the way my opinion is negative on the points presented by the poster and deducting marks for further attempts does not make sense at all.

Regards