View Single Post
Old Friday, June 15, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Roll number 6338

JazibRoomi has a spectacular aura aboutJazibRoomi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzairbaloch View Post
I'm 13th on merit list of Balochistan while there are 12 general,4 female and 1 minority seat.. Under me are two female one on 2 and one 12 merit position but there are no from minority,,, can anyone tell me with certainty what will happen to me?.. senior members please reply,it is really hard time its my third attempt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
You will be the last candidate from the boys in the allocation list of Balochistan.
Reallocation is your only hope because

1- No chance for Balochistan to occupy an all Pakistan open merit seat

2- 12 Balochistan Merit vaccines will be exhausted at 429 Anna Rasool Kurd

3- Procedure for allocation of women quota seats is simple: Count 4 female candidates from where the provincial open merit ends. Only two female quota seats will be filling this year since there are only two female candidates from Balochistan below Anna Rasool i.e 471 Shazia Sarwar and 715 Shahida. The remaining two seats will be carried forward to next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose_pak View Post
How they can go for general seats if there is quota available for them? As per my understanding, 12th merit girl will definitely go for women quota as 12 seat in open merit will not be better than the 2nd one or first in women quota. Did you get my point?
Even if they go for quota seats, it will not effect the number of candidates because if a women from open merit is allocated on quota seat on account of her preference, the seat she vacates in open merit is then considered as women quota seat in order to ensure that quota representation of women is not affected.