View Single Post
Old Friday, June 15, 2012
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 174

sumyra will become famous soon enoughsumyra will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Dear Yusafzai: I know very well about the reserved seats' allocation.

Your explanation shows one misconception i.e. 89 seats for male candidates. These 89 seats are common seats for both the male and female candidates to compete (This is the main thing where your calculation fails).
Any female can be allocated from these 89 seats first if her preferred group is available in common seats. If her preferred group is not available in the common seats then woman quota is utilized for her. So not all the 89 seats will be available for male candidates, 15 to 17 seats will be allocated to female candidates out of 89.

Approximately following will be the number of female candidates to be allocated from Punjab:

Open Merit 2 + Punjab Common Seats 15 + Woman Quota 11 = 28

So first 28 females of Punjab will surely be allocated. Rest of the females will be dependent upon luck factor (if repeaters do not join the service).
i am 29th girl from punjab..according to my calculation 28th girl would be the last one on women quota. it is realy a luck factor in CSS