View Single Post
Old Monday, June 18, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 2547

Farhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the roughFarhad Aslam is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
after the November 2003 ceasefire agreement, AJK is very calm. I have many cousins in the army and now people actually wish to get posted to kashmir as compared to being sent to FATA.
Most of the population of AJK is abroad so the life standard is quiet well in AJK. There are many universities in AJK but not a single one in FATA and the list goes on. I don't want to present a cry baby picture here as I myself belongs to FATA but this apartheid with FATA makes me go berserk at times When I see people knowing nothing about ground realities and talking like an authority on the subject.
I can feel the pain of FATA people and they must be given a chance to live an equivalent life but on the same times I know the actual ground realities of AJK. Ceasefire is operational since 2003 but those who are aspiring now have earned their education before that. Many people from AJK are living abroad but they are not aspiring for css
No doubt AJK has a better law and order condition but its population, infrastructure can not be neglected as factor behind quota distribution is not only law & order. AJK was not awarded quota on sympathy bases so that you will seize it, as now, its normal over there. I'm not complaining for low quota but what so ever is done must be on logical grounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
I insist that now there is trade on LOC instead of live fire so the quota should be withdrawn from AJK aspirants and it can be added to the quota of Balochistan.
Thank you for sharing a ludicrous joke...
Brother we are talking about quota distribution of CSS not about alms distribution.

And finally don't take any of my comments to heart in negative way