View Single Post
Old Monday, June 18, 2012

dms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the roughdms664 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad Aslam View Post
I can feel the pain of FATA people and they must be given a chance to live an equivalent life but on the same times I know the actual ground realities of AJK. Ceasefire is operational since 2003 but those who are aspiring now have earned their education before that. Many people from AJK are living abroad but they are not aspiring for css
No doubt AJK has a better law and order condition but its population, infrastructure can not be neglected as factor behind quota distribution is not only law & order. AJK was not awarded quota on sympathy bases so that you will seize it, as now, its normal over there. I'm not complaining for low quota but what so ever is done must be on logical grounds.

Thank you for sharing a ludicrous joke...
Brother we are talking about quota distribution of CSS not about alms distribution.

And finally don't take any of my comments to heart in negative way
I respect your point of view and you have every right to grade my point of view as a joke.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2