View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 21, 2012

Irtika will become famous soon enoughIrtika will become famous soon enough
Default I am too disappointed.

I am writing may be after it i may receive sue motto notice for giving bad remark for the judgement. but i can because it freedom of expression is right of every citizen.
The day the the SC got the so called independence, it is using its independence selectively. Here independence means having independence of listening selected cases. People were happy that they are going to get justice but did they want an elected PM packing??
Gone are the days when only military was threat to democracy, but know a govt. can be go without coping. It look, this court is pleasing certain group of people who struggled for its so called independence. Even some person who really worked hard for the restoration of judges are regretting that they are not satisfied.
I do not why the SC do not here the cases against nawaz and other blamed people for certain cases and hasten to hear and conclude few cases.
In past there was just few people were the enemy of democracy but now all the so called true lawyers(the guardian of justice) are against the process of democracy.
No doubt the PM was convicted but there should be a win win situation only for the sake of democracy. The 1st time in Pakistan's history i PM was going to complete its tenure but this was not bearable to most the people.
Democracy requires compromises and SC could choose another way. This issue can be solved politically, because there were the people who had given mandate to PM and not the SC.
People want their problems getting solved not want that there problems are delayed because of higher cases.
We do not want any money from Swis accounts, we want that our at least we get justice free of cost and as soon as possible. But the higher judiciary is busy in seeing faults in others and do not seen in its own greban.
I am not with PPP but i m pro-democracy and pro people. This judiciary do not late in issuing orders when ppp person is involved in any case but forget about other ones.
I appropriate govt's decision to not to go against judiciary decision, it could go but it choose to again show patience and compromise for larger terms. There can not be always win-lose situation. And other way which is called win win situation can be followed. But in our country we are not to used to see like this. We just think about win-loss situation and at the end these are the people who suffer. What a poor person got from this decision??? Once again govt. is busy in choosing its PM then who will make order in country, who will do something for good governance and education and health. We as a nation need work on basic issues rather than fighting with each other. It's clear that we can not have leaders who are angels, we should learn to make the system correct and should learn to PM accountable. We needed to learn to accept PM like Yousaf Raza Gilani.
Finally i would like to write few good words for former PM YRG. He was one of the best PM of Pakistan who showed patience. He used to had friendly relationship with his opponents. Hats off to the former PM. He really gave a huge qurbani for his party. He was loyal to party and also one of the honest person. He is not loser in my eye he is winner. My all sympathies are with him.
May Allah Almighty give sense to follow right direction because in this direction we are not going to achieve anything.