View Single Post
Old Friday, June 22, 2012

Ghulamal15 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hey bro i have a litle problem with my email i have noted your amail id will send ya in evening Insha ALLAH .
And brother for net surfing dont rely on any one site i used to take a topic and then search that personality abd read different aspects of that personality on different sites . wikipedia is a goog source and for searching i used google engine . i will find out torrents will post them too for you . Best of Luck and bro if you are in lahore then we will fix a date lets have a date on indo pak . best of luck again bro
ya i check it. sir right now i back at home . i will come to lahore in a few days inshallah we wil meet if u donot mind plz gave ur mob number .i wana to speak with u

Quote:
hey ghulamal15 check your inbox maps are on their way
Yes rose pak was right psychology is a better choice everything is upto you bro i will also send u pak affirs map or indo pak paper 2 maps if you want them too because majority of the candidates don't have such maps of paper 2 or they dont draw maps usually Best of luck bro
sir i opt indo pak psychology, sociology n sindhi ok these r complete maps of (paper 1, 2)
ya i checked it. sir right now i back at home . i will come to lahore in a few days inshallah we wil meet if u donot mind plz gave ur mob number .i wana to speak with u

Last edited by Shooting Star; Friday, June 22, 2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: merged/avoid netspeak