View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 23, 2012

Usman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of lightUsman Cheema is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
I have shared that I have known.
If you have objection then do prove it after interview of NAB.
I have one word for you.immature.
Regards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
It was clearly written in the advertisement of these posts.Read it again.
Do not be over confident.
I am sure you will be mature soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jav_ria View Post
i got 60 for Asst.Director. I am CSS 2010 Qualified but couldnt be allocated.

and yes Arthur is right it is clearly mentioned in advertisment that the Candidates who have distinctions and CSS qualified will be preferred.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Mubashir View Post
yes brother arthur u r absolutely right. i do still remember it was clearly written in advertisement, the css candidates will be given preference.
Pardon me but the point number 4 of "Eham Sharait" of the advertisement says that those people can also apply who have qualified competitive exam conducted by FPSC for occupational groups. If you will have a close look at it again then you will be able to see that it is not mentioned anywhere that those candidates will be preferred. Only point No.1 and 3 has mentioning of preference for the candidates with distinct positions and higher qualifications. Correct me if am wrong please.

P.S. Sorry for the harsh words earlier Aurthur.

Regards,