View Single Post
Old Sunday, June 24, 2012
41st CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 39

JS1325 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafain View Post
I don't read it on the internet... i have these saved in my laptop.. us par khol k parh leta hun.. printing each book would be wayyyyyyyyy tooo expensive.

However, These books can be considered as reference books rather than text books, you know. They have been useful so far in finding that one piece of info jo mujhay book me na mil rahy ho... ya phir samjh nahi arahy ho to i read it from here to improve my concept.

I hope you got the gist of what i'm trying to say... XP
I've given a read to 2 of these volumes. These books are wayyyyyyyy toooooooooooooo comprehensive, detailed and will suit research-oriented minds more than CSS aspirants. I recommend you guys to go for 2 foreign authors as your main text books and another foreign or local author as reference book. It's better to consult three books rather than consulting these ones. These are VOLUMES and not to undermine your effort, these are not going to help you much. Stick to the recommended books, make extensive use of internet for animations, graphs, or critical analyses of theories etc. God be with you all
Faheem Ahmed Akhtar (Sunday, June 24, 2012)