View Single Post
Old Monday, June 25, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 953

Mohsin Sultan Sangha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADLYDOCTOR View Post
Psychological assessment is no doubt very important.

But respected SIR,Mr. Bhagwandas himself said it in CSA during his visit that the panel is not giving any importance/weightage to psychological assessment this year and they are making their own assessments during interview only.

Ask anyone from 39th commons.Bhagwandas visited CSA in mid of february(16 or 17) at end of lahore phase 1 interviews .

So mechrose37 and nasr khan ,i am sorry to say your analysis are good but chairman's statement is not supporting it. Rather his statements at CSA are negating your analysis.

On the contrary panel was also asking questions from psychological per forma,asking many questions and even criticizing aspirants to maximum extent.It happened in islamabad phase 1,then panel changed their approach in next phases and psychological per forma questions were only discussed in which aspirants had answered differently or awkwardly or weakly.

That is very true. He said that. 3 of my friends told me. may be he meant k not EVERYTHING depends on the psychological assessment!
mechrose37 (Tuesday, June 26, 2012)