View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 27, 2012
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation No seat should be left vacant !

Senior/Junior members and friends i realise that in the wake of such an enormous and deadliest competition these days in the CSS exam, the FPSC should be asked to fill all the seats that are going to be vacant due to the non-availability of candidates from the reserved quota regions/women/minorities.

For instance (i don't know about the other provinces therefore you people can apprise us here for the general information) from Sindh-R there are 10 seats reserved for women quota but only 3 women have finally qualified the exam. by the same token, there are 3 seats reserved for minorities while there is only 1 successful candidate available for this quota.

I feel that this is injustice done to the candidates who have finally qualified the exam but are not being allocated despite the availability of seats that will go vacant. Here I am not going against the quota system so do not take me wrong. first of all the utmost preference should be given to the deserving candidates from their respective quota. After the distribution of seats on the basis of quota, and in case of the non-availability of candidates, the seats should be given to the people next in the merit looking at the severe unemployment crisis in the country. I would like all of you to shed light on my suggestion.
The Following User Says Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
Najam Nawaz Saqib (Tuesday, November 06, 2012)