View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MALIHAYAT View Post
Thanks again for sharing these papers i have few questions so please answer me

1 - No. of hours given to us to complete the paper ?

IBA sukkur in previous test gave 90 minutes (1.5 hr) to solve 100 MCQs.

Quote:
2 - Scientific Calculators are allowed or not ?
Calculators were not allowed in previous tests hence no chances in upcoming test also.

Quote:
3 - Things we need at the time of test like admit cards or any other permission material from Education department ?
Yes admit cards will be issued by the test conducting institute/organization on behalf of the Education Deptt.
These will be issued most probably in 1st week of July as the lists of the applicants were to be finalised on 26th June at UC level throgh ADEOs.

Quote:
4 - i have heard that admit cards are required so how we are gonna get admit cards by post or we have to go to the concerned department ?
These admit cards will be required for entry into the exam. The admit cards will be delivered to the candidates through ADEOs at Tehsil/Taluka and District Level as per previous trend, however in karachi there may be some fixed places as announced by the education deptt to distribute the admit cards.

Quote:
5 - the location of test center in karachi ?
The test centers will be heaquarter cities of respective districts. Separate centres will be for male and female. At karachi due to large number of applicants there will be more centres. The exact location of the test centers for particular area will be announced by the education deptt through leading newspapers. So you have to wait a bit for this.

Quote:
6 - date of test that you gave in your previous post is it a confirm date ?
Yes it is the final date as yet. This date is announced by the secretary education through notification and this news has been published in many newspapers of 26 june 2012.

Quote:
7 - any strategy to complete the paper in time ?
Quote:

i know i asked a lot of questions but i know it is not only helpful to me but to all
Practice Maths as much as you can so that you can save your time.

Further details and complete analysis of the past papers of PST/JST you can find in my following post:

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/427399-post8.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Solangi View Post
Dear i could not see any paper on 4shared... Would you plz send these paperz on my e-mail*********@gmail.com... plz dear its a warm request to yuo....
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafeez baloch View Post
Dear Ali malah if you have past papers of HST . . Kindly send men on my id or give link
******@yahoo.com
I have posted these two past papers on the 4shared on above mentioned links, however I have sent to you both through email.

These papers can be accessed through following link as well:

http://www.4shared.com/office/8vm8m-...uPjrswMtt35.01

http://www.4shared.com/office/whRGUf...TYDTvaWLWwr.01

Last edited by Shooting Star; Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: email ids removed
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Mallah For This Useful Post:
MALIHAYAT (Wednesday, June 27, 2012)