View Single Post
Old Wednesday, June 27, 2012

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushra Sabeen View Post
In the rule of X-PM Yousaf Raza gelani, for the low productivity and availability of electricity, government made a decision to go through work 5-day in a week, which one not effective.and now in Raja Parveez ashraf's rule (X manister of water and electricity) decision to go away with 5-day week.
is this the just solution of this crisis?????????? what's your opinion???????
Electricity electricity and electricity. . . . So let me take you to a ride the place where i live. . I live at daharki, district ghotki. Ghotki is sindh's highest revenue generating district. I hope you've heard of Engro, FFc, OGDCL, Liberty Power, Engro Energy and Mari Gas Company LTD. These are few of the companies working in ghotki and fueling the nation's economy. But ghotki itself lag behind in every perspective. . same load shedding, poor roads, law and order situation etc. Don't you think at least ghotki should be apart from all of these problems ?? because it's industrial hub of province and the country both. But no. . No one bothers to ponder over it. . Basically i live in Mari Gas Company Ltd and we are only people in pakistan living without load shedding. Because our organisation is generating electricity itself. . . Government proclaim that there is shortage of gas. . No there isn't. . i ve visited OGDCL and Sui and the people working over there says that we are having an immense pressure of Gas and even some times it is that much high that we even can't handle it so we have to release it to save our pipelines and plants. .. !! Mari gas is working in different parts of country and exploring both Gas and Oil. . and the success rate is over 90 % by the grace of Allah. But our government say there isn't anything left behind in our country. . wow. . Actually if our all problems will get solved then we won't be bothering will these filthy Mpa's and Mna's. . .And they definitely don't want to let it happen. . . They think that they will lose their fame that's why they don't want to do it. . May Allah guide them on the right path. . !!