View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 28, 2012

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

Dear Assasin! still people give them the votes...and specially from sindh...why do people cast votes in ghotki to these looters? I never did but now I will to somebody i trust. but not to PPP, PMLN,PMLQ, ANP etc ...Yar to hell with that coal, a resource burried under billions of tons of land. we damn talented, bright and motivated youth are here dying to work puerly for the country and they never care for us, far to say about buried resources...its the time to stuff them with these resources...

Besides from emotional talk now solutions: let china invest in hydro power projects the way they are doing on smaller scale in AJK and nearer areas.(a friend is working on 85 MW plant with chinese)2. materialize life line of Pakistan, IPI gas pipeline.3 discourage public transport(CNG) and revitalize railway(2 benefits in it, 1: CNG consumption will reduce, used massively in inter city transport and economy of scale will result when a large number of passengers in train can be served in a single go which also will save diesel of buses, an import which is a blow of billions of dollars to current account), 4: Encourage global re-newable energy giants to invest in our energy starving country.

Hope this help