View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 28, 2012

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
Dear Assasin! still people give them the votes...and specially from sindh...why do people cast votes in ghotki to these looters? I never did but now I will to somebody i trust. but not to PPP, PMLN,PMLQ, ANP etc ...Yar to hell with that coal, a resource burried under billions of tons of land. we damn talented, bright and motivated youth are here dying to work puerly for the country and they never care for us, far to say about buried resources...its the time to stuff them with these resources...

Besides from emotional talk now solutions: let china invest in hydro power projects the way they are doing on smaller scale in AJK and nearer areas.(a friend is working on 85 MW plant with chinese)2. materialize life line of Pakistan, IPI gas pipeline.3 discourage public transport(CNG) and revitalize railway(2 benefits in it, 1: CNG consumption will reduce, used massively in inter city transport and economy of scale will result when a large number of passengers in train can be served in a single go which also will save diesel of buses, an import which is a blow of billions of dollars to current account), 4: Encourage global re-newable energy giants to invest in our energy starving country.

Hope this help
Your thoughts are to be appreciated friend. . . But nobody will do that because it's pakistan. . here people are living for their self interests not for the betterment of country, society etc. . And as far as matter of votes is concerned due to poor literacy rate people lag behind in finding out best for them they even don't get the good one. . . And the only reason PPP clean sweep-ed here in sindh was BB. People are still attached to bhutto family by heart and soul. . though the party itself has brought them there where a person is internally forced to sell out his kidneys to have a meal for his children. And now come to we (us). . first of all a big LOL, because we bear no importance in this society such as we even don't exist here, besides that recently i came to know that government is not providing funds to HEC, due to which almost 10000 students will suffer who are studying outside the country on scholarship, such a ridiculous condition it is .
And i don't think they will let us do anything for the betterment of our country, because they think they are doing it very well on their part. .

Now come to electricity woes and it's solutions. . .
Our neighbors are getting very anxious to help us. . and they even have planned it, how to over come the problem. . but if every problem will be solved by our neighbors then there won't be any important role of our own politicians . . they will be simply useless such as they are now. . . they will never let them solve our problems . . these problems are the only source by which they are filling up their swiss accounts and as soon as their period will come to an end they will simply abscond from the main screen and behind we people will be suffering. . The points which you've generated they already exist here in pakistan since 2000 or may be earlier. . but no one has came yet to work over them m Poor us poor pakistan