View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 28, 2012

assassin007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
Well i sincerely feel that Pakistan needs another person like Zia.Ul.Haq to come and settle the mess created over the past so many years. Members would definitely disagree with me but i feel that strong decision making power is needed at the top. Come what may, Zia did what ever he decided to do, because of a strong command and control system. Today we see chaos and breakdown of government machinery just because of poor management. I like the Machiavellian style of governance shown by Zia and his cohorts. Zia for me is like the Prince of Machiavelli. Public flogging and media controls were best in those times, no body dared to say a word about the regime.
Well well and well. . . . Unki yaad ayi unke jaane k baad. . . You reserve all of your rights as per your comment and it's duty of ours to make arguement without being biased. And arguemnts based on facts and figures only. . .No philosophical comments . . Zia was good in some persprective but in most of them he really lag behind. . . such as sectarianism was at it peak during his regime, and even on jumma prayers Moulvi's used to pass comments against one anothers sect openly. . . With due appology it is one of the thing which haven't come to an end yet. . Zia wasn't a secular one and may be this would have become reason for the sectarianism . . . His policies were good but on other hand his policy makers weren't upto the mark. . He trespassed 7 of his collegues and became Chief and this favor was given by Z.A Bhutto himself. ANd may be it was one of his mistake. . which lead him to death sentence. . Their were many confrontations were taking place under hius nose but he did not took any safety measures himself . . And the thing which lead him towards the death was blind trust over U.S . . . It's an old american policy that the person who start falling from their standards they show him the path towards death. . No doubt our country was flourishing under the flag of Dictatorship, but i would not agree here with your thoughts regarding him. . I think he gave rise to barbarism "it's my personal opinon" though. . Well you think in your own way and i appreciate your spirit that you are favoring Dictatorship during Democracry. .

The light which shines only in palaces
Burns up the joy of the people in the shadows
Derives its strength from others’ weakness
That kind of system,
like dawn without light
I refuse to acknowledge,
I refuse to accept (Main nahin manta. . )