View Single Post
Old Friday, June 29, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
First thing: Taliban is no savage force out of the caves...go through their history and organised fights and sacrifices to restore peace in their motherland...against jihadis who when done ripping USSR, started to fight among each other and then, THEN they turned all Afghanistan upside down with rapes, smuggling, Narcotics, Arms, and all bad stuff...Against these JIHADIS, Taliban fought and peace revived in Afghan...yes they are ultra-conservative and orthodox and thats what Afghans are as from their DNA, they are not only conservative for Islamic practices but in practicing general tribal laws as well...So respect freedom fighters...its USA who were aggressors...or Do you believe that 9/11 was done by Taliban or Usama???
Sir, please don't tell me that 9/11 was orchestrated by the "Evil Zionists". And yes, I'm well aware that the Taliban are a well organized fighting force, which actually makes them more dangerous. But freedom fighters or not, at this point in time, the Taliban are Pakistan's enemies and need to be eliminated.

Quote:
one more thing Talibans were only attacked because they refused to give a single Muslim to USA and that unfortunately happened to be USAMA..
I'm not sure the US would have stopped even if the Taliban had given up Osama, but setting that aside, do you think it right that the Taliban, in their stubbornness, brought a war to Afghanistan which led to the deaths of thousands of Muslims? If war could be avoided by giving up Osama, the Taliban should have done it.

Quote:
and you know USA is almost ready to wage a war if Shakeel afridi is not released.
No sir, only you have been blessed with this knowledge.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Saturday, June 30, 2012)