View Single Post
Old Friday, June 29, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 10539

Asif3531 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Only your posts are not deleted, so dont talk about discrimination.

I talked to a supermod when you protested last night. He was not aware of the issue but he looked into the matter and found out that your first post was deleted owing to your harsh tone and deletion of the second one was an error of judgment on the part of another mod. He restored the second post immediately. In post number 100 shallowwater has replied to your post 2 hours ago. You should have checked before complaining again.
Madam, they deleted my 2nd post to shallow water then it was restored coz of the error of judgement on part of mod, thats fine. I am accepting it but my complaint post was deleted from feedback and no one answered to my questions and i also know that its not necessary for mods to reply to my questions and complaints. But I am mainly concerned with the deletion of my thread in feedback section at least they shouldn't have deleted my complaint

All other members threads (either valid or unvalid) arent deleted in this section but my complaint thread was deleted without assigning any reason to it!