View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif3531 View Post
Let me tell you the summary of a story:

Zia went to Khane kaaba. While he was in kabba, the prince at that time announced the sacred event of changing the chadar of kaaba and announced that a person who never left the asar namaz would have to come forward and take lead in changing the chadar. Zia said he never left asar ki namaz so prince announced that zia would be leading the sacred ceremony. after performing the sacred ceremony, zia started weeping, his secretary asked the reason for it. Zia said, i performed the sacred ceremony but on the other hand people got to know that i never left asar ki namaz.

Brother argue with logic, not with sentimental statements. Such a person he was. Indeed! Muslims are still dying because of him and you are stuck on emotional stories about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallowwater View Post
I love the style and charisma of Zia. Such a person deserves to be the ruler, atleast he had great style. People were flogged not for fun sake but for purging the society of evils.
Sir you keep repeating the mantra of "Zia was good, Zia was just, Zia was this and that", but you still haven't responded to many people, including myself, who pointed out Zia's faults and how his decisions have harmed Pakistan. Please talk about his policies, not his character. He may have been pious, but his actions caused irreparable harm to Pakistan.

Quote:
Today internet and cable have destroyed the very basis of society.
You are on the internet right now.

Last edited by Amna; Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan02 For This Useful Post:
saleem2000 (Saturday, June 30, 2012)