View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012

peacepakistan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassan02 View Post
No matter how you try to spin it, there were way fewer weapons when Zia came to power than when he left. This is a FACT.

Aftern 50 years there will be much more weapon than today...still make zia a scapegoat??..weapons were to arm mujahideens fighting proxy war of USA...or you want stones to be handed to them against USSR hegemonizing power...you people are considering that a game...It was a damn War...a decisive one...changed the political Great Game going on and ended cold war...and still all of anti-zia are writing their comments as expert defence analysts when they even dont know the gravity of the situation imposed over pakistan... Again read my comments in which i told the negative aspects of Zia personality but acknowledge what was done right...

Man the guy was literally playing with Islam!

I said that earlier, yes he was doing that with masses...but as far his character is concerned, dont dent that...and nobody is an angel, he made gr8 mistakes to prolong his govt but so do Bhutto, breaking the country for the sake of his Autocracy..

No, we actually took A LOT of steps towards a extremist society.
Dont reply my arguments in the absurd way you do...yo got me? picking one thing out and leaving the reason of telling that nowhere... take a pain to paste the last part of the above quoted argument....you want argument or to learn from the discussion going..
Orignal comment:
.still pakistan took some steps toward a religious society..nw again dont drag shia-sunni riots as they are exceptions and yes bad things as well

Last edited by Shooting Star; Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 02:36 AM. Reason: do not use red color.