View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hassan02 has a spectacular aura aboutHassan02 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Aftern 50 years there will be much more weapon than today...still make zia a scapegoat??..weapons were to arm mujahideens fighting proxy war of USA...or you want stones to be handed to them against USSR hegemonizing power...you people are considering that a game...It was a damn War...a decisive one...changed the political Great Game going on and ended cold war...
And why do you say that there will be more weapons per capita 50 years down the line? And leave 50 years and 100 years and all these long times aside my friend. Just tell me this: WHY was there a DRASTIC INCREASE in weapons in Pakistan during Zia's rule? Or do you think that this is all propaganda and there was no drastic increase in number of weapons.

And you are damn right the war changed the game! Zia let Pakistan be used like tissue paper by the Americans. Just so that he and his entourage could remain in power, he fought the American's war, tore apart the very fabric of our society and lay the groundwork for religious extremism. All this just so that he could remain in power!

Quote:
and still all of anti-zia are writing their comments as expert defence analysts when they even dont know the gravity of the situation imposed over pakistan... Again read my comments in which i told the negative aspects of Zia personality but acknowledge what was done right...
I think, my friend that it is you who fail to understand the gravity of the situation. The country has been torn apart by extremism and terrorist organizations like the Taliban (and a dozen others) and you are still praising the man responsible for all this. Zia did nothing right. He was nothing more than a liar: he lied his way to power, he lied for a decade to the people of Pakistan and he is still lying through people like you.

Quote:
I said that earlier, yes he was doing that with masses...but as far his character is concerned, dont dent that...and nobody is an angel, he made gr8 mistakes to prolong his govt but so do Bhutto, breaking the country for the sake of his Autocracy..
What was good about his character? Praying 5 times a day does not make a man good when he has so much blood on his hands. Bhutto didn't use Islam like Zia did, he didn't shout "Islam, Islam!" every two seconds like Zia did. Zia portrayed himself as a devout and pious Muslim. What he did does not correspond with how devout Muslims should act. That also makes him a class A hypocrite.