View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 6180

diahameed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Essay 40

What was the strategy of your essay. plz would you share your experience.

Islamiat 64

How did you have attempted your paper. Good score............(how many ayats and hadiths shoud I remember by heart? plz let me know the secrete of success.......?

British history A 42
Brtish History B 29

One friend of mine was suggesting this top opt? Why you have been ruined? hope you would share ur experience with us? thanks...

Journalism 70
Wow............How did you get this marks .........and how many MCQs was corrected by u? from which book did you prepare.. And your center was?

_________
Total Marks 797
[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssara View Post
Essay 40

What was the strategy of your essay. plz would you share your experience.

Islamiat 64

How did you have attempted your paper. Good score............(how many ayats and hadiths shoud I remember by heart? plz let me know the secrete of success.......?

British history A 42
Brtish History B 29

One friend of mine was suggesting this top opt? Why you have been ruined? hope you would share ur experience with us? thanks...

Journalism 70
Wow............How did you get this marks .........and how many MCQs was corrected by u? from which book did you prepare.. And your center was?

_________
Total Marks 797
[/QUOTE]
Dear! as far as essay is concerned, 40 is just an average score for me.....even then the strategy that i followed was first, to choose an essay the statement of which i fully understand. Then i planned my essay in the form of points and when i was sure that i have enough material to put regarding the selected topic, i stared writing it. I tried to stick to the points i planned.... while writing the ideas keep on pouring...just adjust them in a logical sequence in your essay.

Both for islamiat and journalism.......i have the least bookish knowledge...i keep on google different topics related to the subject. for instance, for islamiat i explored thee hajjab issue, why hijjab should b observed by women, france ruling related to it, whether it is restriction or liberation etc, etc. i didn't cited much ahadiths or ayats...but the ones i cited were really relevant one......and one more thing.....my answers were not dragged longer....where my substantial material ended..i stopped the answer.

British History proved to be my Achille's heel...since i was not that well prepared and even paper was also a bit out of the way....i dis worse in it....generally if u have interest in it and u r well prepared...it will definitely fetch u good marks......in my case fault lies in preparartion...not in subject....

hope the questions are answered.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to diahameed For This Useful Post:
ssara (Saturday, June 30, 2012)