View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 30, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooba Malik View Post
i have purchased new cell .it is Q MOBILE model E450.i wan to download and then fill in memory card some english pods so that i can use it in language class to improve listening skill of students .i do not know how to do it all .can i download it from computer and then put in cell through data cable ....please let me know all process in detail. i have PTCL DSL it has wifi .can i use internet on cell how i connect it please guide all
deep regards
Download the content (pods) on your computer first, then connect your phone using data cable or bluetooth (when connecting through data cable, the phone will inquire about mode, mass storage or com port, choose mass storage, your phone's memory card will appear as a drive in your computer), simply copy and paste content you want to put in phone or send via bluetooth . If the format of content is not playable on phone, use converters like xilisoft videoconverter ultimate (trial download available at www.xilisoft.com)
Tooba Malik (Saturday, June 30, 2012)