View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 01, 2012

alihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura aboutalihashmatkhoso has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrees khan View Post
CJ is fighting against the crocodile for the sole sake of this poor people of pakistan and what reward we are giving to him. sorry to say but you people have no sense ,it is a scandlal made by the president with the collaboration of some blacks sheeps of media and people like malik riaz to harm the fame of cj.we should back the cj he is our last hope.
dear do you want to explain that from where cj's son got 900 million's business if it is possible in short span of time than please tell me the nature of business. i want to do this.. come with facts not with emotions, i am not pro govt. but i want to ask a question that. why we blame to politician, for every evil act.? please give me logical reply with facts. that it is a conspiracy of president against our pious chief justice....
memon bilal (Thursday, August 16, 2012), NoorMBA (Monday, July 16, 2012), samia fakhar (Monday, July 02, 2012)