View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 01, 2012

Alexkahn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamran View Post
This is also time to say ''Zardari saahib,bring those looted 60 million dollar of this nation back to country.''

You want media to be sided with ''Angootha Chaap Riaz Thekedaar''?Arsalan Iftikhar didn't steal some public money instead he ROBBED riaz theke daar
So,does it make him a hero or a looter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrees khan View Post
will god give you guys special eye sight to see the devastation of our politicians. you have closed your eyes ,you cant see NICL,NCL,PAK STEEL, HAJ SCAM, EPHEDRINE ,RAILWAY ,PIA,RENTAL POWER PLANT,etc how you can neglect this gloomy role of our politicians and bright role of cj. though we have also some reservation on some issue but you cant even compare the politicians to him,
Oh dear,come on.I have already told you to keep your emotions out of it.I am not comparing CJ to the politicians rather I think that he is worse than them.We all know our politicians.We never trust them.We insult,rebuke and emotionally torture them by various ways (the best example being the Geo program Hum Sab Umeed se hay)..Still,they don't or can't do anything.They can't fight with everyone.But if anyone,and I mean anyone,says a word against CJ,he/she is going to have a round of Supreme Court and face Suo moto.No one is allowed to criticize,even positively,his role.An yes,he is worse than the politicians for he is doing all this stuff in the guise of piety.

Last edited by Umer; Monday, July 02, 2012 at 02:48 AM. Reason: chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexkahn For This Useful Post:
mechrose37 (Monday, July 02, 2012)