Thread: An Appology. .
View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 07, 2012

pearlyS will become famous soon enough

Opening of NATO supply routes is not a stand alone question or issue,there is more to it. our troops were killed is surely a point where a state should raise hue & cry at all fora as well as must take reasonable action against the transgressor state.this is an ideal situation but where Pakistan is standing??? do we have enough resources to carry on alone?can we bear the cost of isolation we want to create for ourselves? our economy is not that robust & diplomacy is toothless & there is growing nexus between US & India. On western side, Afghanistan is also not an ideal friend.our great friend China,too, is wary of our non-state actors in the backdrop of it's Muslim population & unrest in there areas. taking a path Iran chosen for herself will do no good. in this scenario all this means we are not interested in peace in our region (irrespective of the fact that people here want peace & pride too).moreover, foreign policy matters are under great control of military(it's not secret either) & they knew they had to open GLOC & they did.one more thing what about our 17 soldiers beheaded by militants ,having safe havens in both sides of the border,recently?
we must set the course right to take right actions on right time & to extract right response from others( state). what happened top our soldiers is condemn-able,how this matter was handled is too lamentable. but how we reached this low & how to get out of it is ponderable.only after mending all wrongs these sentiments of revenge or stern action would be great to display. i pray that this time may come soon ...amen