Thread: group swap
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 08, 2012
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012

Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gul Bacha View Post
First of all,I want to give you my felicatations for snatching PSP and afterwards I will apprise you that you should not get perplexed about the group switching as its not allowed at all.
PSP is a more powerful than DMG.PSP is a line force having nuisance value in the society which is not true for DMG (in contrast with PSP). Moreover, PSP officers are the real field managers excercising their powers anytime regardless of the place so called everlasting cadre or paramount group. After 18th amendment DMGians are suffered to some extent. Also key posts in DMG need strong connections with politicians in province. But in case of PSP you will be not supposed for making connections in order to get lucrative post. So cheers up in PSP.
PSP IS THE BEST..
Brother, Although PSP is one of the best groups of civil services but probably not the best! No group may be termed as the best. It depends upon many things including one's aptitude under which one ranks a group which is always relative. You may have a look at the candidates preferences this year, most of the candidates have placed DMG as their first preference due to some additive advantages in DMG. Strong political connections may be beneficial in every group not only DMG. Rather, I would like to add PSP is the group where strongest political connections may be required for good postings and growth.

@muhammad imran sethi

Brother, I don't think there is any need to worry and be apprehensive even if there is no swap option. PSP has been a great group of civil services with thousand of opportunities to serve people of Pakistan. After all, we have to serve no matter under which service group... So be happy and many congratulations on this brilliant success!
The Following User Says Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
muhammad imran sethi (Sunday, July 08, 2012)