View Single Post
Old Friday, July 13, 2012
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 114

amnatariqshah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepakistan View Post
well. your story is awesome and worth acting upon...and even with happy ending...wish you success in life ahead...pray for us as well...

One thing i need to ask is you ahve written that choosin Indo pak was your biggest mistake...wts your score? strategy to prepare and solve.and any good tip regarding that subject will be an add-on..We all would appreciate if you spend sometime to elaborate my request for all your optionals...thanks
Thanks so much! Wishing you great success in the future!

Well, my score in Indo-Pak is poor I could only score 76 ... I was expecting something in 100s but never mind! Well, I don't find myself in a position to help you to prepare Indo-Pak because my score is really low... However, I could help you with others.

Psychology - I sifted out Psychology has an optional, since I had it as a subject in my bachelors. All I did was revise the lessons. Do not leave out any topics - just give a thorough reading to each and everything. It is an interesting subject and quite easy, too... so nothing to worry!

Journalism - It is mostly based on general knowledge. If you go through the Journalism paper-2011, you will realize that one could even solve it without any preparation. I did consult a couple of books for it... but it really needs you to have a creative mind, so that you can easily present your general ideas.

Sociology - Again, an easy one... you just need to understand the basic concepts and rest you can develop things on your own.

My Overall Strategy:

1. Try to develop your writing skills. My freelance writing job has assisted me like anything to achieve my CSS goal. If your writing skills are good, you will be able to tackle even the trickiest of questions.
2. MCQs promise solid marks. So, give much importance to the preparation of MCQs of each and every paper.
3. Be confident and keep a winning attitude!
csszeeshan (Saturday, July 14, 2012), king Asif (Friday, September 18, 2015), madiha alvi (Friday, April 12, 2013), Mohsin Sultan Sangha (Friday, July 13, 2012), Mujtaba Abbas (Wednesday, March 20, 2013), saad sarwar (Tuesday, March 19, 2013), Sasha Fierce (Wednesday, May 29, 2013), sharp mind (Wednesday, December 26, 2012), Sohail Kamran (Wednesday, July 17, 2013), Wish Zahra (Saturday, February 22, 2014), Zaid Lodhi (Tuesday, September 17, 2013)