View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 14, 2012

csszeeshan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnatariqshah View Post
Thanks so much! Wishing you great success in the future!

Well, my score in Indo-Pak is poor I could only score 76 ... I was expecting something in 100s but never mind! Well, I don't find myself in a position to help you to prepare Indo-Pak because my score is really low... However, I could help you with others.

Psychology - I sifted out Psychology has an optional, since I had it as a subject in my bachelors. All I did was revise the lessons. Do not leave out any topics - just give a thorough reading to each and everything. It is an interesting subject and quite easy, too... so nothing to worry!

Journalism - It is mostly based on general knowledge. If you go through the Journalism paper-2011, you will realize that one could even solve it without any preparation. I did consult a couple of books for it... but it really needs you to have a creative mind, so that you can easily present your general ideas.

Sociology - Again, an easy one... you just need to understand the basic concepts and rest you can develop things on your own.

My Overall Strategy:

1. Try to develop your writing skills. My freelance writing job has assisted me like anything to achieve my CSS goal. If your writing skills are good, you will be able to tackle even the trickiest of questions.
2. MCQs promise solid marks. So, give much importance to the preparation of MCQs of each and every paper.
3. Be confident and keep a winning attitude!
Congrates...
pray for me as this is my first attempt. i select pure maths, chemistry and urdu as an optional subject.
again best of luck...
amnatariqshah (Saturday, July 14, 2012)