View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 14, 2012
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

They claim that it's their right as per freedom of speech and opinion. I push to disagree here, as I told PTIans on twitter, that the verdict and final word given by Quran on such matters can't be challenged by setting a debate on these. Debate comes where you doubt the accuracy of any issue, and there is no chance 0 tolerance of doubting the words of Quran. So it shouldn't happen. I must say, Jihad (bil Qalam, and Ilam not bil saif) is compulsory to stop this activity.
By the way, they have cancelled the event and it's not going to happen.
P.S: I am not a extremist fascist but a true believer.
P.S.S: Credit goes to Ahmed Noorani (Journalist The News) for breaking this news.
Aamish Bhatti (Tuesday, July 17, 2012), azmatullah (Monday, July 16, 2012), jillia89 (Monday, July 16, 2012), Malmeena Khan (Sunday, July 15, 2012), mangat1 (Monday, July 16, 2012), pearlyS (Monday, July 16, 2012), tyre (Monday, July 16, 2012)