Thread: An Appology. .
View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 15, 2012
EiNstEiN

Umer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to allUmer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alihashmatkhoso View Post
a weak person wants to fight with strong one is this a wise decision?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umer View Post
Islam was very weak in earlier days.
Do you remember Ghazva e Badar?
300 (Don't remember the correct figure) people without weapons fought with 1000 fully armed men. Was that a wise decision?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
313... lekin un musalmanu me kuch kerne ka lerna ka jazba tha apne mazhab k liye apne nabi k liye .. hamare hukmaran me bhi bht jazba he pase kamane ka or wo us k liye utni mehnat kere tou hain or kamyab bhi hote hain
I do not deny your statement. But the context in which the discussion with alihashmatkhoso was taking place, I just wanted to prove his statement wrong that great wars and battles were those where weak took on the strong and taught them a lesson. If alihashmatkhoso's statement had some logic behind it, then for example Bosnian and Chechnyan Muslims wouldn't be fighting with Serbia and Russia because it wasn't wise as per statement of alihashmatkhoso. Muslims wouldn't be going to Ghazva e Badar as per statement of alihashmatkhoso because it wasn't wise. Even Bangladesh cricket team wouldn't be playing against Australian cricket team because they are weaker than Australian team and according to alihashmatkhoso it isn't wise. But none of that happens. Weak always take on the strong and historically famous battles and wars are those where weak defeated a strong opposition.
The Following User Says Thank You to Umer For This Useful Post:
tyre (Monday, July 16, 2012)