View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 15, 2012
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Back in 2009 when I registered I was kind of revolutionary girl. Call for Change means a call, a role model for other change themselves in a positive way to bring change in their society and country. I don't believe in stereotypes and want to break that stereotypical mind set of people. But after struggling for many years I must say

Na Wo Ishq main Rahin Garmian. Na wo Husn Main rahin Shokhain
Na wo Ghaznavi main Tarap Rahi, Na wo Kham hay Zulf-e-Ayaz Main
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
pearlyS (Sunday, July 15, 2012), prestigious (Sunday, July 15, 2012), SamiPerhar (Monday, July 16, 2012), Shaw (Sunday, July 15, 2012), SYEDA SABAHAT (Monday, July 16, 2012), zuhaib ahmed (Monday, July 16, 2012)