View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 15, 2012

mystic is on a distinguished road

I think that is what Mr Raees is doing: Demanding 33 years age limit instead of 28 for general public and 35 years instead of 30 for government servants.
We cannot blame the government alone, FPSC chairman Rana Bhagwandas has come out to be very disappointing also. Despite a former Supreme Court judge he is playing in the hands of the president and politicians. Well, CJ Ch. Iftikhar had asked him not to hold any government office after retirement but Mr Bhagwandas preferred perks and privileges over character. Now see he is no better than a puppet sitting idle and doing nothing for the Commission. He could bring amends by persuading the government but why should he when the very post he is sitting on was gifted to him by the president. With the end of Ppp government, he too will find his way home. Na khuda he mila na wisaal sanam, na idher ke rahay na udher ke rahay.
@ khan shafqat, Muhammad shafique, scorpion king, Ghazanfar, Omer and others: what do you guys think about what I said? Am I right or wrong? Wasn't the chairman supposed to bring the matter into the light by making known the facts that the education standard in pakistan especially in Sindh and Balochistan is very low and to end the problem the government needs to extend age limit so that the deserving ones get a fair chance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mystic For This Useful Post:
khanshafqat (Sunday, July 15, 2012), SamiPerhar (Monday, July 16, 2012)