View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Alpha One is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Reply regarding misconceptions about Business Admin

I tend to differ from the three Gentlemen who have posted before me, not recommending Business Administration to be opted as an optional subject in CSS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Cheema View Post
I won't advice anyone to opt for Business Admin because the course is very lengthy and you never know the changing moods of FPSC, they change the pattern whenever they like.

P.s I'm an MBA.

Regards,
Mr. Usman, may I ask if you have appeared in CSS, business administration paper? If you have a closer look at the syllabus, it would reveal that the course is not as lengthy as you imagine it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBA View Post
Business Admin comprises of three subjects of MBA, Management, Marketing and Finance, you need to study 3 different things in order to score good in one subject, and when you belong to IT background, you are advisable to stay away from the said subject.

If you think you know Management well, go for Pub Amin rather.

Dear MBA, I am BS(CS), I appeared in CSS with Business administration as one of my optional subjects, and currently I am serving this nation as a Civil Servant in Foreign Service and so are many of my other colleagues and students with same educational background and same subject. I hope that answers your argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilal Hassan View Post
no brother never opt it, i have done a blunder opting it in PMS and facing the music...when i saw the paper, i asked myself, what the hell is that? i am nailed though i am an MBA...and CSS is expected to be far difficult than PMS...
Dear Bilal, there is a BIG difference in the syllabai of CSS and PMS. Dont make estimations regarding CSS based on your PMS experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha One For This Useful Post:
Engr. Uzair Farooq (Sunday, July 24, 2016)